Monday, December 6, 2010

Celebrating National Day


          This weekend I celebrated National Day in Dubai. I went with my family for two nights, and I wasn’t planned for this journey.

          We left Abu Dhabi on Thursday morning and drove to Dubai. The duration to arrive was one hour, and I was booked into Dusit Hotel on Shaikh Zayed St. The place of the hotel was very nice and we were on the 13th floor with a Burj Khalifa view. After we arrived we went to the Mall of Dubai and we went to Sea World park in the mall, but we didn’t complete our round because my son was afraid and crying all the time. Then we take our dinner and we went to the hotel. The day after, we left the hotel at 12:30pm to the Mall of Emirates and at 5:30pm we went to Global Village. We enjoyed it there. We visited most of the villages and t was crowded.

The vacation was really interesting and distinctive because of the events and parties of the National Day and the weather was fine. Saturday we left Dubai, going back to Abu Dhabi, and we enjoyed the National day in Dubai.

200 Wards

No comments:

Post a Comment